If these statements describe you …
- Know you need to accumulate funds for retirement.
- Have little confidence in your ability to accumulate the money retirement requires.
- Have no idea how to proceed.
- Have little knowledge of the stock market.
- Are overwhelmed by the daily onslaught of investment “advice”
- Don’t know who to trust.
- Have 15 or more years before you NEED the money.
Then you are in the right place.
Years of false starts have led me to this wealth building strategy that I want to share with those who are struggling with how to accumulate wealth for retirement.
- You will learn which index fund guarantees (yes! guarantees) that you will do as well as “the market”
i.e. the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- You will learn a simple, inexpensive, easy to follow, lifetime strategy for accumulating wealth for your retirement.Note that a 35 year old will be in the market for 47+/- years (yes, that’s forty seven years!);30 years of accumulation and a “withdrawal phase” of 17 years (life expectancy for a 65 year old).
- You will learn why you cannot accumulate wealth quickly. At the same time, I will show you why history is on your side.You will learn
- You will learn how the basic investing fundamentals…
- Dollar Cost Averaging
- Buy and Hold
will deliver the Golden Rule of investing…”Buy Low, Sell High“!
- You will learn how to ignore market “noise” and be happy when the market is down.
- You will learn that “target retirement funds” are not the right choice to accumulate wealth.
- You will learn that following The Plan would have produced significant wealth in every one of 66 different historical periods
- (1) from 1900 to1947,
- (2) from 1901 to1948,
- (66) from 1965-2012
- For example, the 47 years …
- You will accumulate wealth if you follow The Plan.
- Warren Buffett endorses the concepts embedded in The Plan***
- You will see why using a “financial advisor” could cost you a lot($422,000**) of money.
- You will learn a LOT about Investing in a short period of time.