Investing for retirement is much different than other forms of investing. We assume the clientele for Investing For Retirement will fit this profile:
- Know they need to accumulate wealth for retirement.
- Have no idea how to proceed.
- Intimidated by the “stock market” and its jargonaires.
- Have little confidence in their ability to accumulate wealth.
- Are overwhelmed by the daily onslaught of investment “advice”.
- Have little knowledge of the stock market.
- Have 15 or more years before retirement.
If find yourself thinking …
- “ I am not ready to do the whole stock market thing”
- “I didn’t know how to make sure my money was going in the right place”.
- “I don’t know how to go about putting money into a fund”.
- “I just don’t know how to make sure my money would be going in the right place.
- “What should I put my money into?”.
- “Risk tolerance!… Say what?”
- “Overwhelmed with all the information and options”
Then you are in the right place.
We (see “About“) want to help you. We want to keep you away from investment advisors whose advice is designed to make them money.
Click HERE to learn how to Invest For Retirement.