SIMPLE: You want the most money possible in your retirement account when you reach retirement age.
Investing For Retirement LLC has a simple investment strategy that makes it highly likely that you will achieve this objective
Special features designed for those who are just starting their Investing For Retirement; i.e. those who have 20 or more years to build a portfolio.
- No minimum account size requirement.
Many investment advisor firms require minimum accounts of $100,000 or more.
- No annual investment advisor fees.
Pay only a one time fee of $199.
- No fees* based on “assets under management”.
*Usually equal or greater than 1% of your assets that are managed.
- No minimum periodic investment requirement.
- Ability to purchase partial shares (necessary if monthly investment is low).
- No complicated portfolio “rebalancing” required.
- Minimum tax liability.
- Rare ability to purchase partial shares.
- Once initiated, the plan requires no effort or decision making on your part.
- Principles and practices embedded in our advice are supported and advocated by leading financial journals and Warren Buffett.
- Conversely, some of our advice is contrary to conventional wisdom.
- Most important, your assets are registered in your name, controlled by you, and securely held at a qualified custodian (as defined by the SEC). We never touch your money. Investing For Retirement provides education, advice and hand-holding only.
If you’d like to know more about Investing For Retirement, click the link below to schedule a free 15 minute telephone meeting with one of our advisors.