Here’s What To Do
- Make sure your financial house is in order.
- Open An Account with ShareBuilder @Capital One.
IFR™ has no affiliation with Capital One.
- Purchase Shares of Vanguard’s VTI (Total Market Index Fund) every month until you retire.
Blueprint for Successful Investing For Retirement
- Have a strategy … Buy Low, Sell High is a good strategy!
- Recognize that a 35 year old has a 50 Year Investment Horizon
- Understand that, for a 35 year old, History Is On Your Side
- Use methods that can realize the “Buy Low, Sell High” strategy
… Monthly Automatic Investing
… Buy and Hold
- Pay Lowest Fees
Say “No” To Conventional Wisdom Axioms
- Portfolios Need To Be Diversified – NO – THEY DO NOT!
- Investors Need to Have an Investment Advisor – NO! …THEY DO NOT!
Turbo Charge The Portfolio
There are two investment categories that could turbo charge your already market matching portfolio.
- The theory behind the strategy is supported by Warren Buffet and other financial experts. Read Testimonials
- See What Would Have Happened had you invested $200, $300, $400 or $500 a month for 30 years, then retired at age 65.
NOTE: The simulation uses historical Dow Jones Industrial Average (the Dow) year-end values of the last 115 years.
What Could Go Wrong?
Get started now. You have nothing to lose but a comfortable retirement. Here is a link to the ShareBuilder* account setup page. You will be given the opportunity to select the ShareBuilder plan after you have created the account.
Return to this page through the years if your confidence starts to wane. Remember, history is on your side! We have prospered in spite of bleak market years.
* NOTE: “ShareBuilder” is owned and operated by Capital One Investing. You will see their logo instead of ShareBuilder but everything else is the same. “Investing For Retirement”™ has no affiliation or financial interest in ShareBuilder or Capital One Investing.